Saturday, October 07, 2006

I honestly didn't study very much for it this week, because I was so tired of studying for it during the Mid-sem break (not that I was doing that much cos most of the time was spent reading Chelsea books hahaha) but how many times can you read the cases? Page v Smith. Dulieu v White. Both nervous shock cases. I tell you during the test (open book) I got the two mixed up so I wrote Page v White. Haha. Then I realised it before we handed up and scribbled the right case name. Open book but no point bringing like the full cases in because there's simply no time to flip through!
Wanted so badly to go for drinks after that but decided to save money, had prata with Benita and went to visit Clara at Icekimo! Drinks another day I guess? Haha, Clara always works Fridays for which I am annoyeddddddd.
Youtubing Westlife's New Single THE ROSE. Wahaaaaaaaaaaa. Mark has a beard! Like Esta says, "I don't trust men with beards" I wonder what she'll say when she knows he has a beard now. Men in suits are hot. (NOT HWEE'S WETSUITS ) Their new album will be out this november I think, end. If they come to Singapore, I will go again haha.
The haze is so bad cos it makes my eyes dry and my skin itch. I'm constantly afraid my asthma will come back. Have not ran outside for really long now because I can't breathe properly when running through the haze. It's freaking scary.
I will be quite busy soon I think. Admin stuff for camp will start because of registration and my research project for LAWR promises to be life threatening.
No Chelsea this week because of Internationals. Sheva has a fever. Poor boy. Hope Joe Cole recovers by next week because I miss seeing his name in the starting lineup.
I'm going to enjoy the weekend because I say so.